วันอาทิตย์ที่ 15 มกราคม พ.ศ. 2555

All-Clad Stainless 1-Quart Saucier Pan


One "tip" for this pan, (What's this?) As with all All-Clad, this pan is a great product. It is small and easy to use for soups and other small amounts.
Great product - lousy "free" shipping service, I love all-clad products. This is a great pan. But Amazon's free shipping policy needs review. This item sat in a UPS warehouse 100 miles from my home for about 2 weeks and then it arrived after 3 weeks of the order. I could have walked the 100 miles and back and had the pan before it was shipped. Very poor service, hopefully this will be reviewed and changed.
All Clad stainless 1-quart, (What's this?) Its a perfect pot to heat a can of soup in, wide and shallow allows for quick heating. I have to say I was a bit dissappinted after washing it, because it seems to have lost it shine to it.
Sauce Making, (What's this?) I've used AllClad pots and pans for more than thirty years. The originals I bought all those years ago are, if anything, handsomer than they were when new, because of all the polishing they've had. They function just as they always have, too. I've had to replace some of them because a couple of years ago, I began cooking by induction, and my nice old faithfuls have aluminum exteriors and won't conduct. This little saucier is the junior of a larger one I own, and is perfectly suited to making classic sauces, as well as the morning oatmeal, if you start your day that way. I'm sure there's nothing I can say about AllClad you don't already know. We all know there are cheaper pots, but there are cheaper everything elses, too, which is no reason not to go first class if you can.
I love it!, (What's this?) I make a lot of sauces. The rounded sides make it easy to stir the sauce and the cladded sides provide even heat distribution - don't know how I got along without it. Also great for small quantities of vegetables.
tippy pan, I like the size of this pan but the rounded bottom makes it tippy on my gas range. I prefer the square bottomed sauce pans.
All-Clad Stainless, All-Clad is known for it's high quality, good looking, long lasting product. It never fails.
Finally a lid that fits!!!, If you want a lid to fit the 1 quart STAINLESS saucier this is it. I received it today and it is perfect. I use this pot to boil 4-5 eggs and need a lid for final step.
a great little pot, I bought just one small All Clad pot to see if I'd like it since they're a pretty big investment. I had a hard time believeing that food wouldn't stick to the surface since it isn't nonstick. I absolutely love the pot and it's soooo easy to clean up, almost easier than my nonstick utensils, I haven't used it for frying or anything though. It just feels really good to have one really great pot and I'm going to buy more when I can. I love the pot and would highly recommend it.
Ah, All-Clad..., I bought this to be a quick-heat single-serving pot because my Le Creuset just takes too long to boil a can of soup. As a result of using it over "medium" heat, the bottom is beginning to discolor, but I am still very happy with this purchase. I do appreciate that it's made in the USA, but the reason to buy All-Clad is that it's just a little bit better than the other pans you could buy. My friends with the copper core All-Clad pans get better performance, but you can't go wrong with aluminum core for a much more reasonable price.

  • Dishwasher safe, but hand washing recommended
  • Versatile 1-quart pan with rounded sides
  • Three-ply: stainless-steel layers sandwich pure aluminum core for even heating
  • Long, comfortable, stay-cool handle riveted for strength
  • Lifetime warranty against defects

  • Dishwasher safe, but hand washing recommended.Versatile 1-quart pan with rounded sides.Three-ply: stainless-steel layers sandwich pure aluminum core for even heating.Long, comfortable, stay-cool handle riveted for strength.Lifetime warranty against defects. The bestseller among All-Clad's renowned cookware collections, the Stainless line provides serious and professional cooks all the virtues that make All-Clad's worldwide reputation unsurpassed. Key to its high performance is a three-ply, bonded construction. Sandwiched between layers of stainless steel is a thick core of pure aluminum that spreads heat evenly across the bottoms of pots and pans and all the way up the sides. The interior is 18/10 highly polished stainless steel, so it's stick-resistant as well as stain- and corrosion-resistant. The exterior is gleaming, magnetic stainless steel that works on induction as well as conventional stovetops, and, with care, remains beautiful during this cookware's lifetime warranty against defects--and beyond.

    ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

    แสดงความคิดเห็น